Thursday, February 24, 2011

Need to be Strong

I need to be strong especially when a stay at home mom like me has lots of work to do at home. I cannot afford to get sick especially this week when I am busy and the weather makes people prone to being sick. 

With no help at home when hubby is off to work, there are heavy chores that makes me think about that best creatine supplements which are said to be designed for strength enhancement. I need more strength when dealing with heavy chores not good for my back problem and dealing with an active little boy at home 24/7. Okay except of course when he is asleep. 

Got more chores to do and I need to be strong even when I feel like I am going down with something. If only I can say I have no time to be sick. I need to be strong and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment