Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Stylish or Cheap Scrubs

With the start of the new year, one of my elder sisters who works as a nurse abroad said that she deserves to have new nursing uniforms and so I have been helping her find some stylish or cheap scrub uniform to buy.

I did suggest to her before that she take some time to look into these cheap medical scrubs or cotton scrub uniforms that I found at Blue Sky Scrubs. She said to me that the ones she bought before and are still using up to now are not made of good quality material compared to the ones that she saw at the online store that I told her about when we started talking about her plan to buy new nursing uniforms at the start of this year.

The ones I showed her recently are stylish yet cheap or affordable and not that expensive considering they are made of good quality materials and are durable. If she does buy from them, she will be able to use these uniforms the whole year through and maybe even up to next year. I remember she had to have a new set of uniform around middle of last year. This time around I hope she will be able to save by not having to get a new set of uniform anytime of the year anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment