Friday, January 14, 2011

FF Time

Right now I need to upload the photos and videos taken earlier in the little boy's school for his simple celebration.

Water that is not cold is what's in my glass.

A copy of this letter will be sent to other concerned people.

The fork is best with a spoon. *wink*

The best movie I've seen lately is Avatar in blu-ray copy. :)

What you like; is not always what you really love.

And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing a little work so I won't cram next week, tomorrow my plans include attending mass for the Feast of the Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague then enjoying the special day of our little boy with my family after and Sunday, I want to attend mass with the little boy and work more hopefully on some tasks since I was busy the past few days and work had piled up!

No comments:

Post a Comment