Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Collector

It is indeed nice to be a collector of different things and stuff that you value and has value. I used to be a collector myself of stamps, stationary, and even rare coins when I was still young. I am impressed by other people who collect more precious and antique items.

Now that I am much older, I wish to continue on that coin collection that I started so many years ago as I read about a collection of another person of various currencies of coins and paper money even including
gold coin in her collection. For me that would not just be a collection but a good investment in fact as I have come across USGB before who privately distributes such rare and precious coins. Indeed I wish to be a collector of such rare precious coin.

No comments:

Post a Comment