Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It's Thursday and it's time to be thankful to the Lord!
  • I am thankful that my nephew is back home safe. 
  • I am thankful for our good health even though the little boy has a little colds. 
  • I am thankful for the many work opportunities the past few days.
  • I am thankful for my own family for their continued support, love and care for me, hubby and the little boy.
  • I am thankful for the financial blessings that the Lord has showered upon us that allows us to pay our bills and daily needs.
  • I am thankful to kind friends sharing opportunities and their blessings.
  • I am thankful for the work that hubby and I have.
  • I am thankful to the school staff and teachers who takes care of our little boy in school.
  • I am thankful for all people who render their services well making things easier for us everyday.
  • I am so thankful that the kitchen sink and bathroom faucet are now fixed! Yehey! 
  • I am so thankful for the protection and guidance that the Lord continues to give us. 
  • I am so thankful that I have tried so hard to be so patient.
  • I am so thankful for the food that we partake each day.

2 comments: