Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tell Her No

When was the last time that you had to tell someone that you loved, that the answer was no? ::: Well I just told my dear little boy, NO more chocolates for breakfast.

When was the last time you visited a hospital? ::: Last week for an x-ray exam.

If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it? ::: It will be a club for SAHMs and WAHMs and I will name it the Super Moms Club!
 
Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? ::: I hit hubby in the butt with my sister's throw pillow yesterday.

What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? ::: If they are a gentle man or not.

What really turns you on? ::: A kind, gentleman.

What was your biggest mistake? ::: I have no major, major mistake yet. *wink* Seriously it may be trusting those people who after all was not a family I thought would ever care at all.

Tell us something totally random about yourself. ::: I can be too generous.

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? ::: Nope :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I would like to join your SAHM club when the time comes I become one. (*wishin wishin*) Love your major major answers! lol! :)

    http://www.mypreciousniche.com/2010/09/saturday-9-tell-her-no.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya on the gentleman thing.

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/snookie-and-dorfman/

    ReplyDelete