Saturday, September 11, 2010

Garage

We had our family gathering yesterday and finally I was able to see the area that my sister was planning to make into a garage which our daddy was telling me about a few weeks ago. I got excited in the idea that my sister is having a garage made for that means she is interested in getting a car of her own. Though I cannot imagine her driving or even the idea of her hiring a personal driver. 

But with the idea on building a garage, I would suggest to her about considering a steel building which are pre-engineered andeasy to assemble. This is good aside from being a garage, as a storage shed or workshop, commercial storage buildings, industrial warehouses and a lot more. I was even telling my sister we can even hold our family gatherings there next time when it is already set up. Well she said she will think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment