Saturday, August 28, 2010

What I Envy Right Now

What I probably envy right now are those people and friends who are already sleeping. The little boy has gone off to dreamland more than an hour ago. I could hear him softly snoring and it lulls me more to sleep actually right now. 

It is already quiet here and it has been a busy Saturday. Though am happy to be able to squeeze in a few hours to have lunch with the boys and have an overdue haircut for the lil boy at the mall. I wanted to eat ice cream too right now but am fighting the urge to do so coz I know I might end waking up in the morning with a sore throat. That is the least I want to happen. But then again I want to sleep now. 

Maybe I'll have to call it a night for now. It has been a productive day somehow beating deadlines. Good night everyone! Enjoy your Sunday tomorrow! Have fun with your families!

1 comment:

  1. you are like me sis, i can't sleep with pending tasks on hand.

    btw, i have been absent in bloghopping for a long long time but im here now. hope u cud visit back

    ReplyDelete