Saturday, August 28, 2010

Eat or Sleep

Eat or sleep? If you are torn between these two options, what would you choose? Right now, I want to sleep for I am truly so sleepy already. Yet I am hungry and that bread pieces at the dining table is calling out to me to eat them right now! Maybe I would just eat and maybe it will give me a little more energy to work tonight even for just a little bit more. This is not good but I have been busy with the fun day at school with the little boy and so much of my time supposedly spent on work was spent there yesterday. It was an important day for me and the little boy to have some precious bonding time together at school for almost the whole day. Okay I am giving in to taking a few bites of that bread. Hope it will wake me up a little bit. Come on let's eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment