Sunday, July 18, 2010

Saving and Investing

Saving and investing is something that I want to prioritize in as much as I want to prepare even something for our future especially the little boy's future. I am wary of taking educational plans at this time given what I have experienced long before. So an option for me now is to save for my son's future as much as I can and at the same time find nice opportunities of investment. I may not have much but with the little savings that we have who knows it may be helpful enough in the future when my son needs it. 

I am exploring some ideas of where I could possibly invest in even the idea and possibility that I may be able to buy gold coins has crossed my mind too after coming across it several times in the past until now. I have read many times that buying gold has been known for a long, long time as one of the best ways to preserve one’s wealth and purchasing power. We may not have any wealth so to speak but it does not stop us from the idea that it is good to invest in something that we know the little boy will benefit from in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment