Saturday, July 10, 2010

Go Your Own Way

::: When was the last time you were told to go your own way? ::: A few days ago.

::: What one experience has strengthened your character the most so far? ::: I think in general the trials I go through in life in the past few years has strengthened me.

::: What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? ::: Sleep! Go back to bed or just watch TV. But I cannot afford those things anymore coz there is a lot of things to do here.

::: How long can you go without your cell phone? ::: I can live without it for a week or more. I am not much of a user of it now for more than a couple of years already.

::: Do you wish you were somewhere else right now? ::: I wish we were in our very own home.

::: Of all the people you've ever known, who have you most feared? ::: When it comes to most feared, I guess none.

::: Do people tell you that you look your age? ::: They often tell me I am younger. Maybe because they are just being kind. LOL!

::: Your ex shows up randomly at your house, what do you say? ::: He won't! I am sure of that! And if ever he did, I would tell him that his wife will truly make him sorry!

::: Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? ::: Yes I believe so.

No comments:

Post a Comment