Saturday, July 17, 2010

Filling Friday

FFI

::: This is what life does. It lets you fail in some things and succeed in others so that next time you know better what to do.

::: Can't we just appreciate the moment?

::: Upon reflection, life is what we make it. So don't let insensitive and uncaring people ruin your life. Be happy, enjoy life, give and just love, love, love! :)

::: I have not seen my HS classmates for quite a long time.

::: Later, you wake up wishing you can just be lazy all weekend long but you realize you've got lots of things to do so let's make our weekend as productive as possible.

:::  Far, far away to the far and boundless sea.

::: And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner out with the boys at our fave buffet resto, tomorrow my plans include doing house chores and bonding time with the boys and Sunday, I want to go to the beach but hubby has work so maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment