Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Fade Protection, Comfort and Privacy

Lately I have been thinking of trying to possibly remove the curtains in the front window in the living room so we can have a view of what is outside. Aside from the main reason to bring in more natural light into the living room which I know would positively affect the atmosphere and mood inside the house especially in the living room where we usually stay in most of the time in a day. These window tinting los angeles which also serves a s fade protection since the sun can exact a costly toll on your fabrics, furniture, carpet, wood and other valuables in the room is something I was browsing earlier for I  am thinking of this as an option.

As I have in mind, other than it will give comfort and privacy, those window films provide you with a clear view out. I love the idea of this beach house that used such films. If only we can have this at our dream home, I would surely be happy. The lil boy would surely love being able to see what's outside from inside. He often likes to go out to watch birds flying by, or airplanes flying in the sky since we are near the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment