Sunday, July 25, 2010

Breakfast from Mandarin

It will be a very busy day for me working after a day off and a night of fun till the wee hours of the morning! So hubby and I woke up around nine thirty in the morning and we decided to have breafast with food from Mandarin. Hubby just rode the bike going to the mall. It is Sunday morning and there are not much people around anyway plus the mall is just near our place. It has also been a good exercise for hubby this Sunday morning. 

We had pork asado, humba, and hubby's all time favorite taosi spare ribs! Plus cold calamansi juice but no ice for me since I need a boost of Vitamin C after a late night. Hubby also got our fave buko salad and tropical fruit salad. Our tummies are full now and I need to focus on work.

No comments:

Post a Comment