Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It's Thursday once again reminding me once again of being thankful and that there are a lot of things to be grateful and thankful for in life...
  • I am grateful for my very own family who continues to guide, support, love and care for me, hubby (who has no family who can guide and support him and us) and especially the lil boy.
  • I am grateful for my lil boy who remains strong and happy despite having a slight fever for the past two days which has not gone worse. I am praying that he will truly be well soon!
  • I am grateful for friends who continue to cheer me up when some things remind me of people I don't want to think of. 
  • I am grateful for my elder sister's birthday! I pray that she will have another year of blessings and good health. We will be having a combined celebration for the three other birthday celebrants in my family for this month. Hubby and I are happy excited to try out my new citibike at my sister's place this weekend. 
  • I am grateful for the financial blessings that allowed me to pay our utility bills this month, the same way as I was able to last month.
  • I am grateful for friends who generously share their opportunities and blessings!
  • I am grateful to strangers who make life easier for us... considerate and kind drivers, and different people who we hire for the various services they render.
Thank you so much Lord for all the blessings we continue to receive and will be receiving!!!

    4 comments:

    1. Thank you for sharing your blessings with us! Your list is a good one! =)

      Living for Him, Joan

      ReplyDelete
    2. Such a great list! Happy TT, and may you continue to be blessed richly!

      ReplyDelete