Saturday, June 05, 2010

If I Had a Hammer

::: Are you handy with tools? ::: Maybe but not really. My dad is though.
::: What was the best thing that happened to you this week? ::: Getting so many blessings that will allow me to save more hopefully.

::: What was the worst thing that happened to you this week? ::: I guess last night when that SUV car with plate number LEZ 466 splashed water on me while I was waiting for a ride home coming from the first Friday mass and novena and when it was raining so hard. Good thing I turned my back just in time as I decided to walk a few steps further.

::: Do you think you act your age? ::: Yes I think I do.

::: Describe an item of clothing that has definitely seen better days but that you refuse to dispose of and still wear. Why won't you toss it? ::: My old clothes that won't fit me anymore. They are my inspiration that someday I can still get to wear them when I lose enough weight to fit into them once again.

::: What is your favorite summertime beverage? ::: Fresh fruit juice!

::: Have you ever lied about your age? ::: Yeah! And some believed it! LOL!

::: What was the most memorable birthday party you've attended? ::: Our son's birthday party this year since my mom was there even if she is usually busy in the church that day and my family was complete except for my elder sister's family who are of course so far away in UK.

::: What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life? ::: When someone in my family gets really sick. Hubby was hospitalized a couple of weeks ago and we didn't know what it was initially that causing intense pain in his tummy. But he is recovering now from his operation. Thanks to the doctors, nurses, PHIC, his company and to my very own family who  helped us and cared for us and were always there for us through thick and thin. They never neglected us.

1 comment:

  1. LOL- you nailed that driver :)

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/who-asks-have-you-ever-lied-about-your-age/

    ReplyDelete