Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's Important

The recent medical emergency that hubby went through made me realize the importance of having a health care insurance. I was in the lobby of the hospital processing hubby's bills when I had a chance to chat with one of the people lining at the Philheatlth window, he told me the patient he was visiting there was involved in a car accident and they are as well thankful for the health insurance that is taking care of the majority of their hospital bills then. He said he would be scouting for a new one as well for the damaged car among the list of car insurance companies which their family friend has recommended. He said they had a problem with their car insurance provider regarding the coverage. While I would be scouting for a good health insurance and life insurance for me and the boys which I think are important for us too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment