Friday, May 21, 2010

FF Time

It's FF Time again!

::: Seeing the boy happy, healthy and smiling never fails to make me smile.
::: I'm looking forward to the next two weeks being with the two boys while hubby recovers.
::: The lil boy playing animated videos on my iPod Touch is what I'm listening to right now.
::: Potato salad must have something that I don't in it!
::: Choco caramel cinnamon from Anniepie was the best thing I ate today.
::: Today was a rest day taking things slow since we came home from the hospital yesterday.
::: And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying at home and trying to get more rest, tomorrow my plans include attending the anticipated mass in the afternoon with my boys and Sunday, I want to spend quality time with my boys while hubby is still recovering!

No comments:

Post a Comment