Saturday, May 15, 2010

Don't Touch It

If you don't want to have the need later on to remove acne scar then my sister kept telling me... don't touch it! Why is it that there seems to be some OC tendency to really touch that zit in the face once you know it is there. It seems too there is so much desire to try to prick it out as if it will totally disappear the instant you prick it out. But what you really get is the great possibility of scarring your face forever just like in the case of my friend's nephew who has such visible acne scars to deal with for the rest of his life. I am not sure though if a concealer could hide it forever as if they aren't there. Hubby do have some scars that I hope we can treat with a scar remover cream. So better don't touch it or it'll scar for sure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment