Saturday, May 15, 2010

Castle TV Series on Star World

And I found myself tuning in to Star World as of last night watching Castle. It seems like a new TV series and it is my first time to watch it actually. It is an American witty and murder mystery drama tv series based on the novel by Richard Castle. I somehow find myself enjoying watching it. Though I find the lead character a little weird played by Nathan Fillion (of Desperate Housewives). I think he is Richard Castle, a best-selling New York author famous for his crime novels. He tags along a Detective in the TV series. Okay so that explains his weirdness as I call it. He is not a real detective but a writer who goes with the lady detective named Detective Kate Beckett in her homicide investigations. I am looking forward to watching it again that is if I stay up late again next Friday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment