Friday, April 30, 2010

Under Renovation

Hubby and the lil boy were outside late this afternoon spending a lil time playing outside with the other kids in the neighborhood. When they came back, hubby said one of the neighbors are having their garage renovated and they are now working on the garage floor tiles. I suddenly remembered those nice floor tiles for the garage from Floor Junkies which are easy to install and easy to remove. So in case you move, you can always take them with you.Honestly it is the first time I heard of such and I am not sure if it's available in the local stores here. It makes me think about having the house we have that we don't live in yet and have it renovated. I wonder if we can use their kind of floor tiles inside the house too particularly those with custom floor images. Their natural and carbonized bamboo floors are nice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment