Thursday, June 04, 2009

Personalized Baby Gifts

I took break in this very hot afternoon and while my lil boy is sleeping, I went online to search for a digital photo frame which I have been planning to buy for a long time so that I can view my son's photos since then till now. I also have to look for personalized baby gifts for the upcoming birthday of the baby girl of an old friend of ours.

If you are looking for personalized baby gifts, you will find nice ones at Baby Nest where they have sentimental, personalized baby and nursery essentials as well as unique favors for baby shower and gifts for babies. They have an array of delightful and creative gifts for parents and their bundles of joy.

I also found this nice digital photo frame there. With this one, you can view pictures with music. It can be personalized with an engraved silver plate with up to 2 lines of text. Its 128MB of internal memory is reinforced with a slot for different types of external memory cards. I like it!


1 comment:

  1. Hi there visiting you!

    PLS vote for my blog IAMSTAYINGALIVE(www.iamstayingalive.blogspot.com)

    The poll is at this site at the bottom sidebar www.salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com THANKS! just choose IAMSTAYINGALIVE

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete