Saturday, June 20, 2009

Farming

I have never thought of myself as a farmer or someone who likes farming and making money out of it. But with my latest addiction in FB called Farm Town, I was thinking this afternoon what if in real life, making money out of farming would be just as easy as one click, then another click, and another click then tada you have the produce ready for harvest and you can easily hire people to harvest your produce. I wish it was that easy and I even told hubby why don't we get even a small farm lot and grow even just fruit trees in it. I was even thing of the residential lot that we have been paying and why not plant some fruit trees even just a few there. The produce though not that plenty can still be a great blessing come to think of. If only things are just as easy as just one click of a PC mouse. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment