My other Photo Hunt entry - View of the Island Garden City of Samal from Sta. Ana Wharf Davao City!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
My other Photo Hunt entry - View of the Island Garden City of Samal from Sta. Ana Wharf Davao City!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Saturday, September 20, 2008
that I will be seeing in the mirror when I check my face. So far I only have pimples and they are not as many as they used to be when I was still in school. It was probably caused by stress and lack of sleep often when I would stay up late at night to study or sometimes read books and at times watch late night TV then.
But these days it is not as what it was then but I still do have those break out since at this time, I would crave for food such as peanuts that some how causes those break out though not directly responsible. I have to sleep early now to try prevent more break out. It would be a long day for me tomorrow too since hubby will be at work in the afternoon so I hope CT won't stress me out that much. Night everyone! Have a great Sunday!
- Cut the crap :: stupidity, be serious...
- Scent :: perfume, cologne, of a woman...
- Vanishing :: ghost, magic, disappearing...
- Wetness :: diapers, pads...
- Cheap :: affordable, lower quality, bulk...
- Badges :: police, authorities...
- Puppy :: love, little dog, cuddly...
- Problem solver :: friend, great help...
- Gambling :: fun, waste of money, risky, vice...
- Sophia :: Lauren, fave girl name, my friend's daughter...
When we went inside, I told hubby what if we catch one for CT using those spider traps that do not have poison so that we can put one in a container and CT can see the spider up close without necessarily touching it. When we were young my brother used to catch spiders and place them in match boxes just like what other kids in the neighborshood and even in school do then. But somehow I pity those tiny creatures beng placed in those boxes wanting to get themselves free. Maybe in the next few days when hubby got free time and when he is at home then we can do that.
Good thing it was only for a short time unlike before in my parent's place when a few days since we got internet we experienced hours of no internet connection and it was quite disappointing to wait for forever since the PLDT customer service just told us that they cannot tell when the service will go back. That was all she said. Couldn't it be a better answer to a customer to say that they are doing the best they can to put us online again rather than that very simple answer "I cannot tell you when it will be back." I guess she was probably tired of all the calls she got from other customers who probably got irritated by the long interrupted internet service. I think the internet service at the old place was not yet stable at that time since it was just made available then at our area. But there must have been other reasons coz the next few days then last year there were interrupted internet service by PLDT that lasted for hours. At least here so far so good. But sometimes my internet connection seems slow at times. I dunno why. But better slow than none at all, right? :)
>> No way. Past is past. And I am happy to be married now. :)
2. What was the first car you drove? What happened to it?
>> Have not driven a car but I drove a jeep (it's a public utility vehicle here in the Phils.) which we used to have and my dad let me drive that one. It was my first time to drive and I was driving it here and there that my dad had to ask me to stop in the middle of the road. I was still in HS or first year college then.
3. What’s the longest amount of time you have driven a car non-stop?
>> Not a car but a PUV and it lasted only a few minutes.
4. Have you ever been stood up on a date? If yes, when?
5. What TV network do you watch the most?
>> ABS-CBN here in the Philippines - obviously a "Kapamilya".
6. Pick out a song you like that has special meaning to you. Share with us what song is it, and what’s the meaning to you.
>> The First Time I Loved Forever by Melanie Safka. It was my wedding march song and I like the message of the song and indeed a beautiful wedding song.
7. Who was your first celebrity crush on?
>> Aga Mulach, a Filipino actor.
8. What is your favorite romantic comedy movie?
>> You've Got Mail.
9. It has been said, "First Loves Are Never Over." Is this true for you?
>> If it refers to first romantic love then I say it does not apply to me. But there are other first loves on other things that this saying may apply on.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Now I am off to look for Harley parts which I promised hubby who was helping a friend from the company he works for who was fond of big bikes. Have a great weekend!
2. Where in the heck did the opps go?
3. Pray for more opps is all I managed to do.
4. Prospects for another blog in the making.
5. Do not be idle and work hard is the message.
6. Simplicity and tranquility are two of the best things in life that are free and will make us happy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to checking on those term life insurance quotes my sis was asking me about, tomorrow my plans include cleaning up some stuff in the cabinet and Sunday, I want to hear mass in the church nearby as last Sunday we went to another church farther away to fetch the priest who blessed our new home!
Have a great day and enjoy the weekend ahead!
It looks cool and would give our living room a subtle amount of light plus the elegance of the powder coated finish will give a rich look to your room. On the other hand I would like to use in CT's room for decor and lighting at night as well.
- Take my medicine on time - twice.
- Visit my dentist.
- But fruits for us to eat here.
- Throw some things we do not need anymore.
- Call my friend.
- Charice Pempengco, a young Filipina singer who was invited by Celine Dion in her concert tour in Madison Square Garden.
- The rollback in gasoline price in the country continues but the fare rates never ever roll back.
- Lehman Brothers bankruptcy.
- Film producers of Fifty Dean Men Walking got upset with Rose McGowan's comment.
- Ateneo vs La Salle in 2008 UAAP Finals.
- Burnt dried fish.
- Politicians fighting over their own interests.
- Prices going up.
- Gloomy weather.
- No nanny still.
- pre-packed mixed vegetables which we cooked on our own for the first time.
- homemade cheesecake sold at a doctor's clinic.
- eggplant mixed with soy sauce and sugar added, cooked by my very own hubby.
- pancake sold on the street.
- chili peanuts that are not pre-packed sold in a peanut stall in the mall.
- just moved in last week in our new home - an apartment.
- looking for a new blogger template for one of my blogs.
- I have tasks to do including checking on these horse supplements.
- craving for peanuts and banana.
- my sleepy mood days are here again.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
The results of the Philippine PRC September 2008 Electrical Engineering Board Exam has been release by the Professional Regulation Commission. A total of 1,317 out of 3,552 passed the Licensure Examination given by the Board of Electrical Engineering.
I just want to congratulate the new electrical engineers who passed the exam that was given this month. The complete list can be seen at this link September 2008 Electrical Engineering Board Exam Results. For the top 10 list, you can also refer to the above link.
Congratulations again to all who passed.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Monday, September 15, 2008
>> Both can be but it somehow depends on how much cheating has been done and up to what level.
Do you think men and women can be just friends? Why or why not?
>> Yes I think so. There are platonic relationships that can exist between men and women.
How do you feel about dating co-workers?
>> I have no co-workers for months now since I am a stay at home mom now. But if I was working, I think it would be inappropriate to date co-workers since I am already married. It would totally be unfair for my hubby.
Friday, September 12, 2008
2. How to manage my growing number of blogs is something I wonder about often lately.
3. In your heart, you knew my CT and hubby love me much.
4. Take 3 scoops of your fave flavor of ice cream and banana split into two, add a little chopped peanuts and you end up with a banana split.
5. Life has gifted me with a loving family in CT and hubby.
6. Going to the mall alone is an instant vacation. :)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going out to the mall with CT and hubby, tomorrow my plans include washing clothes and Sunday, I want to attend the first mass we will be attending in the nearby church here which is just walking distance!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
>> I work at home so I just wanna clean up my working table and remove as much mess from it.
2) If, for the good of mankind, you could reverse one scientific discovery, what would you choose?
>> Any weapon that kills innocent people.
3) What is the dumbest thing people do to make themselves better-looking?
>> Undergo plastic surgery and copy celebrities faces. Will that do? :)
4) If you worked with one person with X-ray vision, who would you least like for it to be?
>> That person who is nosy and has the most malicious mind around. He could broadcast what he would see and that is something I would not want to happen.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
>> This reminds me of one favorite past time when I was much younger - playing solitaire when my siblings are not around to play card games with me.
Monday, September 01, 2008
Yes the bank nearby is open on Sundays which is a good thing but we lined up for one hour and a half to get served. We also have to buy cleaning materials for the house as we were cleaning the apartment we will be moving in this month. The caretaker was supposed to clean it yesterday but he was suddenly not available coz he was washing the clothes of the owner of the apartment. Well it's okay. Hope you had a great weekend!