- Make-up as I never wear them unless I have to on very special occasions but that is very rare.
- Mean, accusing and malicious people as they make life miserable. :)
- Bad movies that seems to have no value, made for nothing and teaches no values. :)
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Monday, April 28, 2008
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Monday, April 21, 2008
But for now I have to go and find those magnifying glasses which my dad is looking for. He said needs it for something. Well do you think having glasses on is no longer enough? Hmmm maybe. :)
Sunday, April 20, 2008
I won US$15 as second prize last month from Yen's previous contest. Thanks so much Yen! Hope I will make it again this time! Now she has another contest and Yen is giving out a total of US$200 this August in her raffle draw contest. If you wanna join in the fun of this contest then check out the details as posted on her blog:
1st prize: $100 in cash through Paypal
2nd prize: $40 in cash through Paypal
3rd prize: $30 in cash through Paypal
4th prize: $20 in cash through Paypal
5th prize: $10 in cash through Paypal
Please read carefully for the Mechanics:
1. You blog about this contest OR simply copy and paste the mechanics to your blog post then you get 20 entries. Please make sure that you include all 5 links of my blogs.
2. You leave comments to all my blogs and you get 1 entry per comment. But please make sure that it is related to what I have written in the post. No spamming, please. Sorry, I have to do this because everyone wants to win! Valid posts are from April 9, 2008 to August 31, 2008. Tokyo Time. +9 GMT.
3. You add me in your Technorati fave and you get 1 entry. I have 5 blogs so it means that if you add 5 of my blogs you will get 5 entries.
4. You subscribe to my Feed, here and you get 5 entries. Only for this blog. I want 1 year guarantee that you will not unsubscribe after the contest! I know some of you don’t like reading my posts..lol But hey, this is my blog!
5. You nominate a blog that you like most around the blog-o-sphere and you will include that when you blog about this contest and you get another 2 entries. Be honest who you really like most. Not because you are blogging buddy! Just say, you like that blog with a link. Because everyone likes linky love, so that’s why I do that!
6. And to add more spice in my contest, you guess when was the exact date of our wedding day! Right guess will get 2 entries.
7. Guess the exact birthdate of my little boy who will turn 6 and you get 2 entries!
8. Guess the exact birthdate of my dear husband and you get 2 entries! He’s the one giving away the prizes..lol So, I need to include it here:) haha
9. You must leave comment to this post and let me know if you are joining. That gives you another 2 entries.
10. Last but not the least, if you can do step 1 to 9, you can get additional 20 entries! See, it’s a lot of fun!
And 1 consolation prize. What it will be? Well, you find out this coming August! Who knows except, me;) Now, go spread the word and let’s have fun!!!
Note: You can leave your guesses for the birthdays in this post. I won’t disclose the exact dates until August 31 anyway! Contest ends August 31, 2008. Winners will be announced a day or two after! And if ever you will win more than once, that’s the time I will only choose one prize which is the highest amount for you to win! I want to share the love to others too!
The more entries, the more chance of winning!!!
The mechanics might be a bit long but it's easy to join and it's not really about winning though it is an added bonus which I would love to have :) and it would really help me buy that something I have always wanted but also through it you get to meet new friends.
And now as for the blog I wanna nominate, I love the NiervaDotCom not because I know who the blog author is :) but because I have always wanted to have a site like that and hopefully in the near future that will be realized. I also wanna explore the rewards in doing Google adsense! :)
There are also choices and products for those who have blemishes connected or due to their acne problem as well. Sorting out to looking online for those Blemish Treatment products is one good way to help solve your problem. Actually there are many sites online that gives such reviews but make sure you know which one would work best for you otherwise things will get worse and you will never get back or have that beautiful skin you had or have always wanted.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Friday, April 18, 2008
2. Malicious, insecure and accusing people is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is The Purpose Driven Life.
4. Our next food trip is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, forget about them!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was a birthday card.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having dinner with my baby and hubby, tomorrow my plans include going out with my baby and hubby and Sunday, I want to hear mass with my family!
Join us here!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Win US$20 by joining Mel in a Nutshell's ongoing contest which will end on May 3, 2008 yet and the winner will be determined by means of an online random number pick on May 4. The prize money comes from her earnings out of her blog and she feels nutty to give back something to her blog visitors. I am joining her contest and I hope to be able to bring traffic to her blog as well. I am excited to win that is why I am posting this.
To join, you must have your own blog where you can write about her US$20 contest. Then you must have your own PayPal account or if you still don’t have one the just click HERE. After posting about her contest, you must visit Mel’s blog at http://www.melinanutshell.com and leave a comment and the link to your entry post there on her blog so that she would know you have joined her contest. So what are you waiting for just blog away to win that $20! Please make me win Mel!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Saturday, April 12, 2008
>> Hubby :)
2. Who was the last person you saw at work?
>> My three officemates Ed, Rose, Llowen exactly a month ago :)
3. Who was the last person to comment on your blog?
4. Who was the last person that you wrote a post about?
>> Three blogger friends :)
5. Who was the last person that you emailed?
6. Who was the last person that you phoned?
>> Hubby :)
7. Who was the last person to give you bad advice?
>> A friend of mine.
8. Who was the last person to give you good advice?
>> Hubby :)
9. Who was the last person that you kissed?
>> Hubby again :)
I know I am a week late but still wanna post this! Join us here!
Friday, April 11, 2008
According to the press release:
AYALA Land Holdings Incorporation has announced that it will invest P3 billion for its Ayala Center of Davao, a joint project with the Anflo Management and Investment Corporation (Anflocor) which owns the property.Javier D. Hernandez, senior division manager of Ayala Malls Group, said the complex will be located at the Floirendo-owned nine-hectare property fronting the Redemptorist Church in J. P. Laurel (Bajada) Avenue.
He said the project will be different from any of the company’s 11 malls as each of them has a “character” as it will employ at least 5,000 workers.
Hernandez said the timetable for the project is that by 2012 it will start operating as it will have four phases with the first phase to be completed in 2009 with two buildings for call center locators.
On hand to announce his support was Mayor Rodrigo R. Duterte who said the project will add to the economic activities of the city.
Earlier, Ricardo R. Floirendo, Anflocor South Operations senior vice president, earlier said the two giant companies signed the memorandum of agreement on November 29 at the Ayala Serendra Commercial Complex in Makati City.
Under the agreement, the Ayala Malls Group will develop the property into a mini city, including the two hectare information and communications technology park which will house the call centers. The Makati-based conglomerate, considered the oldest company in the country, will also bring the locators to the project, Floirendo added.
One feature of the project is that it will be a “mall with a garden” as this will allow shoppers to roam around the mall where they can also dine and shop. “The place will allow them to go there and eat and at the same time shop (for high-end consumer products,” Floirendo said in an interview with the Times early this year.
The project was a fruit of a six-month study and eventual negotiations between the two companies, he added.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Monday, April 07, 2008
Now in the church nearby after the mass I discovered a few weeks ago that there is this vendor selling bread sticks by small pack at P5 per pack. Last week I think I bought a few packs and my I consumed the pack by myself in no time at all. It is like Dingdong to some friends. You just munch and munch. hehehe Yesterday, I bought 10 packs and that what I have been eating when I get bored here.
Valerie was affected and she was crying. It must have took her by surprise. While Priscilla on the other hand was somehow expecting that she was the one who got the automatic nomination. She told the other teen housemate that maybe it was her before Big Brother announced who those teens were. And Priscilla was right but she did not immediately realize it because she cannot hear what Big Brother was saying until she read her other housemates telling her that she was one of the two. Lesson learned the hard way especially for Valerie.
Well it was rather a little sad that two Dabawenya teens got nominated soo that leaves Arnan to prove himself and make Davao proud of them in my opinion. Hehehe goes to show I really follow this PBB hehehe. :) Good luck to the 5 nominees!
Friday, April 04, 2008
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
- Ceiling in the kitchen.
- Screen door at the back.
- Kitchen sink though an alternative would be to have another sink outside.
- Replace the door in the CR.
- Cover up the front yard which was supposed to be a driveway so that my nephews can stay there and play.
- Foundation below the floor in our room.
- Cement properly the canal in the backyard.
- Put a screen door in the side door in the kitchen to let more light into the kitchen.
- Repaint the whole house and the fence.