Friday, March 21, 2008

To Wash Or Not To Wash

It is Good Friday today and we just had a long walk early this morning with H when we joined this year's Way of the Cross in our parish. We have made this as our devotion and sacrifice every Good Friday for a few years now even before H and I were married. So tired yet from the long walk yet our clothes to be washed had piled up in the past few days, I was trying to decide if I will wash them today or not since mom said we should at least respect that it is Good Friday. Before we usually just stay at home and rest and almost do nothing much during these days in the Holy Week. But I guess being a full time mom now makes me more busy with the chores at home almost all the time. There are more tasks and stuff to do and it seems endless. Well for now maybe I would just postpone it until tomorrow morning. For now it might be better to take a nap or maybe do some little hopping and see what's good in store online.

No comments:

Post a Comment