Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Some relationships are meant to last forever.
2. Side A is the last concert I saw; it was about two years ago.
3. Spring should be the best season of the year.
4. Oh no! I forgot to give CT's medicine this afternoon!
5. I've recently started putting plugins in my domain blog here.
6. My baby CT never fails to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to blogging after CT sleeps, tomorrow my plans include doing the laundry and Sunday, I want to go out with hubby and baby CT!

Happy Friday everyone!!! Enjoy the weekend ahead. :)

3 comments:

  1. Have fun with hubby and baby on Sunday! Mine is up too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Spring is the best season!!

    Happy Friday, mine is up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great weekend; thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete