Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Life is so exciting!
2. Strawberry fields are delicious to look at.
3. Peanut Butter Crunch with Caramel ice cream sounds like it would taste delicious!
4. Why does spending very precious and happy moments with CT and hubby make me feel so good?!
5. Heaven is something I've always wanted to see.
6. It's sad when anyone in the family is sick or has a problem.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending quality time with CT and hubby, tomorrow my plans include washing clothes and doing house chores and Sunday, I want to attend the early Easter Sunday Mass with CT and hubby!

Have a meaningful Good Friday and advance Happy Easter Sunday everyone!!!

5 comments:

  1. Nice answers,Tere! Happy Weekend and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great family weekend. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ice cream you described sounds delicious. Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a fun and joyous weekend!

    Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete