Sunday, February 24, 2008
Saturday, February 23, 2008
2. I enjoy — eating and blogging. What a nice combination! :)
3. I am unhappy when — anyone in my family is in a problem or is not well.
4. I feel good when — I get to eat at a new place and simply being with hubby and CT happy together.
5. I wish my boss — will allow me more flexi time at work.
6. My officemates think — I take blogging too seriously.
7. My work area is — at home is somewhat a mess. :)
8. I enjoy reading about — people from blogs I hop in everyday.
9. I like myself best when — I share my blessings.
10. If I had a choice I would — like to work at home so I can spend more time with CT while he is still very young. These times won;t come back anymore and I don't wanna look back and regret missing much of his growing up years.
11. I wish — my family will always be happy, blessed and protected.
12. Tomorrow I would like to — hear mass in the morning then spend time with hubby and CT then probably go to the mall or if ever watch a movie with hubby which we have not done in quite a long time since I stared working. Before when I was not working yet, we would make Wednesday as our movie day at NCCC Mall Cinema.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Thursday, February 21, 2008
I wanna congratulate all the new NURSES who passed the NURSE LICENSURE EXAMINATION RESULTS RELEASED IN FIFTY-SEVEN (57) WORKING DAYS!
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has announced that 28,924 out of 67,728 passed the Nursing (First Timers, Repeaters, Removals and Voluntary Retakers of all subjects) Licensure Examination given by the Board of Nursing in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga last December 2007. Ten (10) out of the 14 Retakers as per C.A. Decision passed and 729 out of the 1,132 Special Certification Retakers for C.G.F.N.S. passed the examination.
You can read more of this wonderful news especially who passed and are now RNs (registered nurses) and check out who among your friends and relatives have passed at PRC Board Exam Results Philippines. Congratuations!!!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Monday, February 18, 2008
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Well then I am passing this on to my blogger friends: Chikai, Haze, Emmy, Lutchi, Wilson, Norm, Nita...
Friday, February 08, 2008
Update: Final Complete Results Nursing Licensure Examination Results for December 2007 - A to Z