Sunday, January 20, 2008

Weekend Snapshot



If you have been to my other blogs, I have posted other photos taken during the 4th leg of the Davao Food Trip organized by Blogie. This is the interior of Salutti, an Italian restaurant at the back of Claude's at the Habana Compound, Rizal Street, Davao City.

After that we also had this delicious pasta with white sauce if I am not mistaken by Sir Llowen. Our office mates had been invited to his pasta and paella taste test at Sir Llowen's house. We arrived just in time for eating! Hmmmm food... food... and more food! What a delicious day yesterday was! I hope every weekend is just like yesterday!

8 comments:

  1. Ooh yum! Creamy pasta. I'm so glad my dinner's cooking, as I feel hungry looking at that pasta. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you got lots of blogs. :) At puro pagkain ang entries. I love food entries as I am a foodie too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @_@ Pretty big tray of pasta! Any left-overs to pass me a plate? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pizza looks delicious! And it's not round?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! kalami!! pag muuli ko muadto dyud ko dira.. is that a new restaurant in Davao? hehehe

    ReplyDelete