Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Getting Your Cash Back

Two of the people in our office are getting new credit cards. One time I answered a call from the agent and was encouraging me to get one for myself. I had to decline this as I still have to Compare Cash Back Credit Cards. When I asked my brother who works in a bank, he said that if I want I can try to check on CreditCardSearchEngine.com if I am looking for an online credit card comparison. I am really tempted sometimes to tell my hubby to get one especially now that our financial needs are growing with prices of everything in the market going up way faster than our salary. Well I still have to search and compare if ever we decide to apply for either Citibank, Visa or MasterCard before I apply for any type of credit card offers which they do have also including everything from low interest and reward card to cards for people with bad to average credit. They also have other leading credit cards like American Express and Discover Card as well Bank of America and J.P. Morgan Chase. Getting a credit card entails a major responsibility when it comes to our finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment