Monday, December 10, 2007

Cisco Routers

It was 6 years ago that my hubby worked in an Internet Service Provider as a Network administrator for almost 2 years. I can recall that he always mentioned to me about Redhat linux server, Windows 2000 server, dialup connections, Dsl line and other ISP terms that I can not understand because I am not a technical person. Also, he told me that they are selling used cisco routers for a cheap price because they are upgrading to a more rubost cisco routers. In our office, we use other router brand though.

1 comment:

  1. Cool, thanks... there are some pretty good deals on the Used Cisco market for sure.

    Your readers might find this NetworkWorld blog guide helpful if they're looking to buy used Cisco equipment.

    Used Cisco Buyer's Guide

    ReplyDelete