Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wishful Thinking

While going home tonight it crossed my mind what if I have my own car so that I can find a route home where I can avoid heavy traffic not to mention the pollution I have to endure when commuting in public vehicles. I do not know if it is just my PMS or is it that men and even women passengers in PUJs or PUVS are sometimes so annoying. They sit as if they are in the comfort of their own home or car. Come to think of it we both pay our respective amount of fare to the driver. But other people when they sit, they sit as if they are paying for two people. If they have no conscience at least they have the right mind to think that everyone has a right to be comfortable at least at no one else's expense and discomfort. Sometimes I am forced to nudge the person so that at least he will move. I am reminded also of people who think you are some kind of a back of a chair and they lean on you like you're some kind of a wall. I just wish I can go home comfortably everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment