Saturday, November 10, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
>>> When my hubby and I usually go to the movies, I like to buy Space Burger or Space Cheese Burger and bring some Nova. My hubby usually orders the same thing and we just go for mineral water.

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?
>>> Is started using the internet in the 1990's until now and I think more now as I enjoy blogging more and meeting new friends and acquaintances online.

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)

>>> ereTay :)

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.
>>> I am picky when it comes to eating vegetables. Guilty but I am really picky when it comes to that and my mommy hates it. :)

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.

>>> I lived life yesterday and I enjoy life today.

Happy Friday's Feast!

1 comment:

  1. I always love popcorn at the movies. They don't serve burgers at our movie chains, which is unfortunate! :)

    My feast is here.

    ReplyDelete